Services may vary depending on the need of the Expatriate and his family, and may include but not limited to:
- Setting up of local bank accounts, internet services, security, satellite TV, etc.
- Obtaining driving licenses and car insurances
- Registration with local authorities such as NHIF, NSSF and Immigration
- Introduction to Entertainment/ leisure facilities e.g. Clubs, Community groups, etc.
- Utility transfers
- Assist in hiring of furniture if required
- Assist in car hire if required
- Help sourcing in home furnishing
- Sourcing of household staff if required
Note: This is not part of the House Search Service